PSL provides the full range of GLP genetic toxicology studies, conducted in strict compliance to GLP standards and regulatory guidelines (FDA, EPA, OECD, ICH) Studies are regularly conducted on pharmaceuticals, chemicals, dietary ingredients and pesticides. Based upon many years of experience, we can advise you on the most suitable protocols for your needs.
Typical studies offered include:
- Ames Mutagenicity (OECD 471)
- L5178Y TK+/-Mouse Lymphoma Assay (OECD 476)
- Mouse Bone Marrow Micronucleus Assay (OECD 474)
- In Vivo Chromosome Aberration Assay (OECD 475)
More rapid and inexpensive non-GLP screening studies are available upon request. (see 2013 Genetic Toxicology Prices).
Other Biotic Studies
Together with our sister company Eurofins Agroscience Services EcoChem GmbH, we offer a wide range of non-mammalian toxicity and environmental studies. All are GLP and conform to the relevant OECD, EU and EPA guidelines.
- Aquatic Toxicology (e.g., OECD 201, 202, 203, 204 and 211)
- Earthworm Studies (OECD 221 and 222)
- Honeybee Studies (OECD 213 and 214)
- Soil Micro-organism Studies (OECD 216 and 217; Tier 1 and 2)
- Biodegradability (OECD 301, 302 and 409-41)
Eurofins Agroscience EchoChem GmbH website is www.eurofins.com/agroscienceservices/ecotoxicology.aspx
They can be contacted directly at susanneTimmermann@eurofins.com