Product Safety Labs (PSL) conducts numerous pharmacokinetic studies on a wide range of pharmaceutical compounds. In addition, we offer bioanalytical PK, PD, TK and bioequivalency studies for the the biotech, animal health and dietary supplement industries. Studies can be conducted on rodents, ferrets, dogs, swine, rabbits and primates and can be carried out as GLP or non-GLP studies.
Depending on your needs, ligand binding, chromatography, and ELISA are available for protein therapeutic assays.
We are aware that often an entire project can await the results of PK studies and we always strive to get results to the client as quickly as possible.
Let one of our Study Directors at PSL help you design the best project to help you get the answers you need.
Bioanalytical Services Offered
- GC/MS and LC/MS/MS analysis
- Method development and method validation
- Metabolite(s) identification and quantitation
- Stability assessment (freeze/thaw, bench top, auto-sampler, etc.)
- Sample analysis in plasma, serum, urine, tissues, spinal cord fluid, etc.
Call us at Product Safety Labs and speak with one of our experts about your specific needs.