Product Safety Labs (PSL) has its own Quality Assurance Unit (QAU) that is committed to ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and worldwide regulations including the following:
- US FDA 21 CFR Part 58 Good Laboratory Practices for nonclinical Laboratory Studies
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 160 Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenti-cide Act (FIFRA) Good Laboratory Practice Standards
- US EPA 40 CFR Part 792 Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA): Good Laboratory Practice Standards
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Principles on Good Laboratory Practices
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) Good Laboratory Practice Standards Ordinance No. 21
Our QAU regularly hosts audits from our Sponsors as well as governmental agencies (FDA and EPA).
Our QAU staff are members of the SQA and regularly attend meetings of the Mid-Atlantic Region Society of Quality Assurance (MARSQA). This association is a collection of Quality Assurance professionals that work in fields regulated by the US EPA and FDA.