PSL offers the following services to support your submission needs:
- 5-batch analysis (OPPTS 830.1700) for AI and microbial impurities.
- Storage stability studies including analytical method validation for AI and relevant microbial impurities.
- Phys-chem properties
- Aquatic toxicity/pathogenicity studies on Daphnia magna (OPPTS 885.4240)
- Aquatic toxicity/pathogenicity studies on fish (OPPTS 885.4200)
Microbial Biopesticides - Microbial Pest Control Agents (MPCA)
Microbial biopesticides come from products that are derived from various microscopic organisms. They are divided into different subcategories of products:
- Acute Oral Toxicity/Pathogenicity (OPPTS 885.3050)
- Acute Dermal Toxicity/Pathology (OPPTS 885.3100)
- Acute Pulmonary Toxicity/Pathogenicity (OPPTS 885.3150)
- Acute Injection Toxicity/Pathogenicity (OPPTS 885.3200)
- Hypersensitivity (OPPTS 885.3400)
- Subchronic Toxicity/Pathogenicity (OPPTS 885.3600)
Biochemical biopesticides are naturally occurring or derived compounds that are structurally similar to their naturally occurring counterparts. They are divided into different subcategories of products:
- Insect growth regulators
- Plant growth regulators
- Organic acids
- Plant extracts
- Minerals & Others
Let one of the experts at Product Safety Labs help you develop a study to meet your objectives.